- Jennifer Mocarski, Occupational Therapist– is a FANTASTIC OT! She was the perfect addition to what we called “Team Ava”. Miss Jennifer is extremely kind, warm hearted, caring and nurturing. She is everything a therapist should be plus more. I highly recommend her to others. Ava and my other two kids loved her and gave her hugs when she left for the day. As you know, children have the best insight. Jennifer will be missed but will now be a blessing to another family. Diane W.
Tracey Blackmore,Physical Therapist–is WONDERFUL! I can’t speak more positively about her. She was so reassuring, always professional, and always offering suggestions to better help my son. We are so thankful to have worked with her. Lindsay W.
- Miranda Vogel, Doctor of Physical Therapy-We wanted to thank Miranda for all the time and attention she gave our daughter in helping her reach milestones, especially walking! Addi wanted to tell you that thanks and that she misses you! Tuell Family
- David Sterne, Developmental Therapist–My family and I appreciate the service that was provided by David! Thanks David for all the help and advice. Courtney T.
- Katrina Smith, Occupational Therapist-I love Katrina!! She’s the best! Abi and I miss her! She became our family. I would highly recommend her to any family that needs an OT.
- Lori King, Speech Therapist-Excellent Services. I feel all time was focused on my child, no un-neccessary chit-chat. Time well spent and m son progressed very well!
- Cindy Teller, Speech Therapist-Cindy has been such a blessing to our family! Our daughter absolutely loved working with her and it is a little bittersweet that she is now turning 3 and to exit the First Steps Program. Cindy connected immediately with and child and has helped to create a noticeable difference in her speech. We appreciate all that she has done for us.
- Tracey Blackmore, Physical Therapist-Tracey was great with Gabriel. She was very knowledgeable but also personable and fun in her approach. Our son made tremendous strides while under her care. Kimberly S.
- James Reading, Speech Therapist–It’s been a real pleasure working with James. He has provided us with good advice and knowledge for our son. Porter Family
- Julia Maguire, Occupational Therapist-Julia is wonderful! What a gift she has been in Caiden’s life!!!!
- Miranda Vogel, Physical Therapist–Miranda was very kind and Carlie really liked working with her. I/we enjoyed her as well. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. Carlie’s Family
- Karyn Kohne, Occupational Therapist-Karyn was excellent. My grandson is very strong willed and Karyn was able to over come a lot of his stubborness and make great progress with him. Karyn was a very joyeous person and it was a joy and pleasure to have worked with her. B & S Hall
- Kelsey Walker, Physical Therapist, What a pleasure it is to be working with Kelsey. We are so excited to have her and our daughter loves her. Just since she has started our daughter is working more on standing and strengthening. Darling Family
- Paula Baldwin, Developmental Therapist-Paula did great developing Joint Attention with our autistic child! C. Climo’s parents!
- Stacie Watters, Developmental Therapist-Stacie has been WONDERFUL with our son Ethan. I would highly recommend her services to others. We are so sad that our time with her has ended. Best therapist ever! Ethan’s Family
- Kensey Wills Keller, Speech Therapist-Received Central Indiana First Steps Pat On the Back Award for being a dedicated and compassionate person who went out of her way to make sure Wyatt was receiving the best possible care. She realized that he needed more therapy and made it happen. She took time to answer all questions and listened to suggestions and opinions.
- David Sterne, Developmental Therapist-Fue un terapeutn muy amable y sus teropin fue muuy excelente paraa mi hijo le a gradesco. Mucho por todas las terapias. The Lopez-Felix Family
- Heather Handley, Physical Therapist-I would highly recommend Heather Handley to others as she is very awsome with what she does!
- Heather Smith, Physical Therapist-Heather was very patient and calm with our baby who tended to be fussy. She even offered different therapists showing that she had our best interest in mind. It turned out that Heather stayed and everything turned out
- Lindsay VonFange, Physical Therapist-Lindsay was fantastic!! My daughter took to her immediately and she got my daughter to such a good level in a short amount of time! Daniel’s Family
- Stacey Watters, Developmental Therapist-Loved my therapist, Stacie. MacKenzie adored her and was always excited and motivated to learn whenever she came. We will miss her services. MacKenzie’s Family
- James Reading, Speech Pathologist–James was excellent with my child. It was an enjoyable experience. He was a great help with my grandson and a pleasure to have worked with. B & S Hall
- Karyn Kohne, Occupational Therapist- Thank you for the care, time, listening and caring you have poured into our family. Your suggestions and advice/work have gotten us where we are today. Thanks for everything. The Miller Family
- David Sterne, Developmental Therapist-We love David and will miss him deeply since Maddox is exiting the program. The Blue Family
- Stacie Watters, Developmental Therapist– Even though I didn’t have her long, I really enjoyed Stacie and plan to remain in contact with her about Anya. Anya’s Family
- Paula Baldwin, Developmental Therapist-Paula made therapy fun and we absolutely loved her!
- Amy Yates, Developmental Therapist-Amy was a joy to have as a therapist. Our family learned so much from her as in how to handle new situations with Zoey and Amy always had new ideas for us to try if something wasn’t working. Amy brought our daughter our of her “shell” and helped her communicate with us and the world. We will forever be grateful to her and would highly recommend her to other family! The Thomas Family
- Sara Davis, DPT-I wanted to write to you and let you know how much we enjoy our physical therapist Sara Davis. She has been working with our son Camden since April. He is two now and loves working with her. She makes him feel very comfortable and he looks forward to her coming. She is knowledgeable and professional. We are very happy with the services she has provided. We want to recognize her for her kindness and professionalism. S. Crowe
These represent the naturally occurring ovarian stimulants, which quick ovulation inside a standard period Buy Clomid online (clomiphene) is a non-steroidal fertility medicine.
Nolvadex reduces a risk of the formation of cancer and also neoplasms because of the excessive action of estrogens to the organs and cells Buy Nolvadex.